ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got a 182

Clio 182
Hello,
After a while of driving my parents cars (1.2 Diesel Corsa and 1.9 Vectra) and a fair amount of saving up here I am with a Renaultsport Clio 182! Which, for my age wasn't exactly the cheapest to insure, but that's expected really!

16982470078_dd594770d0_z.jpg

17169614341_ae974f6c1c_z.jpg

17170206985_f5ca0bed9d_z.jpg

I don't really have any plans for it at the moment. All that's planned is a bit of a headlight clean up as they've become a bit clouded over the years. It's already got a K-Tec exhaust system so that's a box already ticked. For now I'm just enjoying the freedom that a car brings.

Ash

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I had a 172 at 19, and definitely wouldn't change my mind looking back. Only 21 now, but loved having it at 19, although it was a few quid to insure.

Clio 182
I'll be 20 in a few days, so although it wasn't cheap it wasn't that over the top.
To be honest I haven't looked into any shows or anything but I don't see why not!
Sounds good, depends where I'm at with uni work but I may well turn up!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I'll be 20 in a few days, so although it wasn't cheap it wasn't that over the top.
To be honest I haven't looked into any shows or anything but I don't see why not!
Sounds good, depends where I'm at with uni work but I may well turn up!
Cool, have a look in the south central forum section, its at the red lion in kidlington.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Welcome to CS mate . Your 182 looks in good condition . You just need to get your exhaust sorted out now , it's out of line . Common fault with them as the exhaust hangers aren't really up to the job . If you do a search on here , you'll see a couple of different ideas to fix that problem .

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks decent! Wish I could of had a 182 or such like at 20 :) you sound like you have your head screwed on as well which is always a bonus :)

Cambelt/dephaser all good on it I assume? :)

Clio 182
Cool, have a look in the south central forum section, its at the red lion in kidlington.
Sounds good. I'll take a look.

Welcome to CS mate . Your 182 looks in good condition . You just need to get your exhaust sorted out now , it's out of line . Common fault with them as the exhaust hangers aren't really up to the job . If you do a search on here , you'll see a couple of different ideas to fix that problem .
The more I look at it the more off they look. Certainly something I'll get sorted!

Looks decent! Wish I could of had a 182 or such like at 20 :smile: you sound like you have your head screwed on as well which is always a bonus :smile:

Cambelt/dephaser all good on it I assume? :smile:
Unfortunately not, it's just ticked over 70k and they haven't been so I'll be getting that done asap!

BG Clio 182
Yeah haha I know how you feel. I bought mine when I was 19 and im now 20. Insurance last year mods declared was about 900 quid I think. Feels good power wise for our ages though haha