ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just changed from 182 cup to Megane R26 :)

Nimbus R26r
Well didn't have my clio long unfortunately, it needed a rocker cover gasket doing, and seatbelt pretensioners under warranty so took it in and spotted an R26, always wanted to drive one after hearing the rave reviews so did, only to end up buying it. Really sorry to see the clio go though so much character and performance cracking car. Here's afew pictures of it (spent 2 days detailing it with wheels off full on paint correction and applied swissvax best of show only to part ex it a day later)
cars019.jpg

cars025.jpg

cars027.jpg

Here's some quick pictures:
Picture_200.jpg

DSCF0743.jpg

DSCF0745.jpg

DSCF0746.jpg

DSCF0750.jpg

DSCF0714.jpg

DSCF0747.jpg

Looking forward to giving the car a full detail this weekend will post the results. Thanks for looking

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
HK56.... That looks like a Renault to go or a Press car car to me.

HK is just the identifier for Portsmouth, so although most Renault press cars end up with that plate (or HS etc), I guess there are plenty that are 'normal' as well.

RS 172
Love it mate, great buy. I know you probably havent driven it much yet but how do you feel it stacks up against the 182? Better in every category?

Nimbus R26r
Better in nearly everyway tbh, the only thing I liked in the clio more was the go cart type feeling over bumps, it also felt like it always wanted to go,just made it feel like a road racer, but that's only on certain days think I prefer comfort most of the time.