ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought this bargain what think?

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Renault Clio sport 182 for sale. Completely standard. 80,000 miles. Recently had new timing belt kit and pulleys, full service and mot. (Due December) tax until end of March. Slight blowing from exhaust - easily fixed. Other than that, no problems. Great little car. First to see buys. £2550

Cash on collection.
Posted with eBay Mobile

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182ff
Renault Clio sport 182 for sale. Completely standard. 80,000 miles. Recently had new timing belt kit and pulleys, full service and mot. (Due December) tax until end of March. Slight blowing from exhaust - easily fixed. Other than that, no problems. Great little car. First to see buys. £2550

Cash on collection.
Posted with eBay Mobile
Yes but also says £1 buy it now.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I get the impression it's just a reduced fee loophole where the bloke has advertised it in a category like parts and accessories, put the low BIN to pay minimal fees and is just using it for maximum exposure at a low price with the actual asking price listed within.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk8 GTi CS & Ph1
I get the impression it's just a reduced fee loophole where the bloke has advertised it in a category like parts and accessories, put the low BIN to pay minimal fees and is just using it for maximum exposure at a low price with the actual asking price listed within.

autotrader is littered with these!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  A Yellow One
If you BIN ypu enter a legally binding contract to purchase the item for that amount so I don't know how putting a higher price in the description will help?

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Just had a reply from the chap on eBay:

I ask him if the car had sold and this is the reply I got:

"Hi. At the minute no. Someone has messaged me but I think they are messing me about. Price is £2,550."