ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just bought phase 1 v6

black golf v6 4 motion
can't beleive it i have always wanted one and finally have found one at a great price, and insurance is reasonable, silver 2 owners 19000 miles on clock, immaculate condition

mini cooper (RIP 172)
cliov6.gif

there you go;)

Mk4 .:R32
haha yours is quicker than a lot of cars cos 182's weigh about 1100k's and its got about 250bhp (about 230bhp per tonne). How much did cost for the conversion if you don't mind me asking? Was it £6k?

R35 GTR
haha yours is quicker than a lot of cars cos 182's weigh about 1100k's and its got about 250bhp (about 230bhp per tonne). How much did cost for the conversion if you don't mind me asking? Was it £6k?

cost me around 2.5k more than a standard car for 12 grands worth of work.:)

Mk4 .:R32
:( I want a turbo in mine. Would love to see the look on peoples faces in std imprezas etc when u have a little tussle and beat them. I know I would be gutted if it was me!