ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a Clio 182 Cup

E class AMG Sport
Just got myself a Clio 182 Cup and just got a few questions so hope you can help.

Is there sensors on the brake pads to say they are worn? Are they easy to replace?

I would also like some genuine Renault 182 mats. Where is the best place to get these and how much do they cost?

Thanks

Grant

172 Cup 2003
Don't know about the sensors, but the mats don't go to Ren they'll bum you stick an add in the WANTED section here or ebay or salvage yard mate

Brake pad wear will be highlighted by a fluid warning level. Usually lights up when you're caning it around fast bends. This is the first indication that your pads are low. Yes, they're easy to replace if you can hold a spanner. I replaced mine with EBC Greenstuff ages ago and it was easy :D

I used a guide on here, but it wasn't really rocket science anyway :)

172 Cup 2003
Brake pad wear will be highlighted by a fluid warning level. Usually lights up when you're caning it around fast bends. This is the first indication that your pads are low. Yes, they're easy to replace if you can hold a spanner. I replaced mine with EBC Greenstuff ages ago and it was easy :D

I used a guide on here, but it wasn't really rocket science anyway :)

Well if a 'Programmer' can do it anyone can hehe

E class AMG Sport
Thanks guys. I seen discs & pads advertised on e-bay and it said pad sensors included which made me wonder.

I have searched e-bay for the mats but looks like I may have to go to Renault. Im not paying daft prices for them though so might just do without

Black/Gold 182
if you find anywhere that sells mats for a reasonable price, post it up. I've worn a heel hole in the drivers mat on my 182 and need a replacement

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Genuine Renault rubbber mats from a dealer are £13. I pissed about for ages trying mats from Halfords and a custom car mat place, but none ever fitted right. I was kicking myself when I found out they were so cheap.

M16GJC;3459782I would also like some genuine Renault 182 mats. Where is the best place to get these and how much do they cost?[/QUOTE said:
Everyone has there own preference I like the proper ones but they do wear easily. There £40 or sof ro the none RS ones depends which typ you want as there a few types from memory.
Genuine Renault rubbber mats from a dealer are £13. I pissed about for ages trying mats from Halfords and a custom car mat place, but none ever fitted right. I was kicking myself when I found out they were so cheap.
But they are a bir rubish build quality.
How much are the Renault Clio mats?

£40 or so from memory with the clips.