ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JPJ89's Racing Blue 182

Seeing as the weather was decent today, and the 182 was filthy from all the winter weather, I decided to get out there this afternoon and give it a wee tidy up. Still getting the hang of all this detailing but pretty happy with the results from just a quick wash, polish and seal!

I started off by spraying the car with a layer of Demon Machine Rapid Dirt Shifter, and left it for 5 mins or so before rinsing off via pressure washer. I then washed the wheels using double strength Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner and an old wash mitt as that is all I have to hand at the moment. Once they were rinsed down I washed the car using two buckets and Meguiars wash mitt before drying with the microfiber towel. After that a quick layer of Autoglym Super Resin Polish was applied and buffed off before a layer of Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection was put on top of that, using Autoglym palm applicators and microfibers. I have started off getting into detailing using the Autoglym products and they certainly seem to do the trick for me just now, will maybe try out some other products once I get a bit more experience.

Once the weather picks up a bit more I plan to get stuck in and give it a de-tar, clay, wax, and trims etc, but this will do until then :smile:Comments/criticisms/tips appreciated :smile:
mini detail 1.jpg
mini detail 2.jpg
mini detail 3.jpg
mini detail 4.jpg
mini detail 5.jpg
mini detail 6.jpg
mini detail 7.jpg
mini detail 8.jpg
mini detail 9.jpg
mini detail 10.jpg

130i Road, 172 Track
Looks good. Love FRBs!

Clay bar will make a big difference - just watch how much cr@p comes off when you do it!

I know :weary: done them not too long ago with a 3m kit off eBay but they seem to have hazed over again, will do them again and try sealing them with something, see if that does the trick