ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JP exhausts

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I've been down to them today to have some work done and they showed me the one they are currently making.

Looks great Fred. Can't help but think its going to be quiet loud though, but I guess this is only development.

Quiet and loud, must be some system! Lol

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Just to clarify our position on this:

As of July 2012 we no longer distribute JP Exhausts. The decision was ours to terminate the agreement as we did not feel we were able to offer the same level of supply, warranty support or indead product development working with JP Exhausts as we do with all other exhaust suppliers. There are many reasons for this and of course it would not be good business ethics to go into these in detail.

We have 1 x 172 Stealth System and 1 x Clio 200 System in stock which we are clearing, so if you require either of these please give me a call for an unbeatable price.

We wish JP Exhausts and their future appointed distributor every success for the future.

Sean.