ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Joining the ClioWorld!

Hi all

I'm Jon, 28, and Live in Leeds and i've just moved over to the world of Clio's

We have been looking for a while now at getting a new car and have been quite keen on getting an Clio and trading my Fiesta against it and today we did just that.

We have bought a Black Renault Clio Expression 16V, 3 Door, 1149cc, 03 plate for a little over 2 grand..

We have driven quite a few cars in the recent weeks and this drove very smoothly and the steering was amazingly light, likewise the breaks were very reactive. We pick it up on Wednesday

So I guess I'm looking for thoughts on this car, everything seemed fine but just wondering if there's any hidden issues or glitches that I should keep an eye out for

Thanks

jon

welcome

i had alot of problems with coils and bad idling, which is quite common i think- i spent hundreds on trying to fix it but it kept re-occuring

i had loads of little things go wrong with it, it was the most unreliable car i have ever owned but it seems you either get a good one or a really bad one

ur megane r26
yer my old 1.2 never had one single problem in the three years i had it, obviously except wear and tear so as said above, you either get a really good one or a really bad one, lets hope its good