ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JMS RS2 before and after results

Rolling roaded at Surrey RR with a K-tech stealth system jms matched inlets remap and a piper filter in standard box.

IMG_0094.gif

IMG_0093.gif

IMG_0092.gif

After RS2 fitted and mapped with a Decat fitted.

IMG_0100.gif

IMG_0099.gif

320d
Torque has flattened out but the gains aren't that significant for the money involved. Only 13bhp peak...

Hope your happy with it though mate.

What's the torque figure, they normally produce around 150lbs across pretty much the whole rev range

Last edited:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
187 looks like a decent gain considering the 174.4 was with matched inlets, decat, remap etc and we don't know what it was producing originally.

Stripped yozza'd cup
187 looks like a decent gain considering the 174.4 was with matched inlets, decat, remap etc and we don't know what it was producing originally.

It was probably ~ 165 before remap, matched inlets etc etc so not a bad gain at all I don't think

53 Clio's & counting
Cant really compare the before and after as they are on two different rolling roads.

power is good

I think the power looks pretty good, for reference my home made itb did 195 on pauls rollers and 160 something lb ft from 3000 rpm to 7200 rpm so for a conversion that is meant to give good power over standard then its good but the conversion really should only be for standard cars as the gains wont be as good on cars with the usual mods like matched inlets etc.

Last edited:
  Nippy white cup
From what I have seen of this conversion it looks like it would feel and drive much better than some daft cams with a really high power band just to get a pub talk high figure.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
im hoping to be hitting 180 ish to 185 ish on my standard 182 engine when mapped. 187 is abit low IMO, as long as you are happy with it bud thats all that matters

Lionel Richie
i will need a few test cars, as we all know the dynacup has a freak engine, so its a bit unfair to base power "claims" on that engine LOL!

i'll be testing (Project M i'll call it) on the dynacup first to make sure there's no problems and its safe

LY R26 230 F1 Team
i will need a few test cars, as we all know the dynacup has a freak engine, so its a bit unfair to base power "claims" on that engine LOL!

i'll be testing (Project M i'll call it) on the dynacup first to make sure there's no problems and its safe

You can have mine to test ;) i am afterall a loyal customer!

53 Clio's & counting

might be able to have mine mate, depends on what you need :)

Sounds good, though I didn't think the standard cams had the duration to get that power so il be watching - No doubting you mind, you set my front alignment by bloody eyesight so no doubt you will get over 200 lol

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Oh and if you need a car soon I'm on holiday for twoweeks from tuesday so you could have mine to play with for a few weeks?

Now Sold :-(

Only today my inferno said "I'd love to be a test car for Fred. He's a legend." bloody talking car.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Couldnt justify all that money for such small gains, crazy imo considering how cheap it is to actually buy the whole cars these days!

im pleased with the way it drives feels alot more responsive and quicker through the lower rev range feels like I havnt got to keep the revs up all the time to make use of the power. But I would have like to have seen a touch over 190bhp.

I guess the true test will be when i get it out on track next month and see how it goes.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Mine said "if only I didn't have to ferry you too and from work I'd love to be a test car for Fred"