ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jesus, m60

Fiesta ST-3
Saw a nice looking panda 100hp and then thought, oooh I have only ever seen one person to have one in that colour. Then noticed the abarth badges before the plate. I was in the grey non-sport :D Cheeky little thumbs up and we were on our way again.

Where it re-joins the m62 I scraped the m'way about 15 times minimum, stupid bumps!!

I noticed you were off here so thought I'd catch you up and give you a holla haha. The Mrs was impressed by your lows, as was I... it looked like it was hovering along when I was in front of you as you couldn't see the wheels at all haha.

If it doesn't scrape, it's not low enough!

Haha Wiggle is repairing the sideskirt and probably gonna flog it afterwards. Was a shame - that was one of the nicest M3's I'd seen.

No, he was a grot and I wasn't brave enough to drive past taking pictures :rasp: happily borrowed his car parts though. Nobody's mentioned it online = no pics :( was proper bad though.

Fiesta ST-3
I noticed you were off here so thought I'd catch you up and give you a holla haha. The Mrs was impressed by your lows, as was I... it looked like it was hovering along when I was in front of you as you couldn't see the wheels at all haha.

If it doesn't scrape, it's not low enough!

Haha yeah nice one mate :) Aww good I'm glad! :D awesome! A bit further in front was either a mk1 or mk2 golf i can't remember which, he looked impressed too! Was good seeing a fellow CS'er :approve: