ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

janspeed/k-tec 182 exhaust cracking

RB 182 cup
just before fcs i noticed my exhaust was sagging on the nearside, had a look while giving it a clean and noticed this

DSCF4437.jpg

DSCF4435.jpg

now today on the way home from work i noticed it was a little louder got home to find the exhaust nearly on the floor lol and the hanger has completely come off, now this is no problem for me to fix but i did not expect this to happen on a stainless streel exhaust only just a year old.

anyone else had this problem?

182 Turbo Project
These come with a lifetime guarantee matey, give them a bell and see what they say. That would be the best thing imo.

RB 182 cup
yeh i have sent an email with pics dont really wanna do anything to it until i here back from them

BG 182 FF
Lifetime guarantee!? Interesting as i am about to purchase a 182 with a KTR/Janspeed ultra fitted, will i need any purchase proof if i had a similar issue?

Would be very useful thing to know about - just in case!