ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Janspeed exhaust silencer

clio 182FF
I have read a few people lately who have been talking about this. I have the "sport" version of the Janspeed exhaust and more out of interest and for something to tinker about with I was thinking of seeing what the exhaust sounds like I " super sport" layout ( no silencer)

I release you can of course buy the system without the silencer but i of course have the silencer. Anyone know where I can get the straight through tube that bridges the gap from the cat to the rear box resonator thing?

Clio182 RB Blue
Mine is janspeed, no silencer, came as full system, try ktec just to buy the unsilenced pipe, they should sell it seperate, if not they rairly come up for sale or custom.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
the center section is available separately. i could get you on in if you wanted fitting for example. Easier to buy direct from Ktec if you want to crawl around on the floor

clio 182FF
Thanks for the replies guys. I Havent seen it available on the website separately but I shall contact them tomorrow and see what's what. Thanks for the offer Dan but I'm almost in Wales so it's a long way for something that I don't mind doing anyway albeit annoying crawling on the floor as you put it haha.

I was quoted £156 from k-tec for the straight through pipe:eek: Managed to get one through the for sale section on here. keep an eye out