ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jamie G - Total Fitness Lincoln

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
Jesus christ, how many others are members there? I don't think I've ever seen a renaultsport in the car park.

R14 CUP
I've only been a few times Mel - im starting to go much more often!

I aint exactly a treadmill hero though! Managed about 3km's which i was pleased with :)

RB 197
I've only been a few times Mel - im starting to go much more often!

I aint exactly a treadmill hero though! Managed about 3km's which i was pleased with :)

Cool beans, keep on the good work dude!

i always see a silver 172 and a black 182 there, not members though i don't think?

We need to have a 'personalised' parking area lol.

R14 CUP
I park as far as away from the door as possible, usually straddling two spaces too!

I've only really seen Mark's R27 in there, when he parked next to me.

R27
Car looked good jamie, i'll probably see you there more often if you go late on in the evening as i go most days. Recognised your car straight away :D

I didn't realise other people off here went there. I go about 8 at night and hide towards the back of the car park probably why you guys never spot me lol.

R14 CUP
Cheers dude - i knew it was yours when i saw it too.

There is quite a few that i didn't really realise.