ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

jailbreaking iphone 3gs on ios4 software!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
ive just bought a 3gs on o2 that has been updated to the latest software.
i need it to work on orange but i cant seem to jail break it as, itunes keeps bringing errors up like 1600 and 1604.
i have searched for the answer but none of the results i found are working for me!
any body had these problems or know any other way to get it done (i am trying to use snowbreeze to jailbreak it)

thanks

Megane 225 F1
They can. But with a 2% success rate and (well you work out the unsucess rate) which gives you a fucked phone, not something im willing to try. Even though i do hate my phone on ios4 at the moment.

AK

M240i
Only a few can, on the old bootrom as far as i've read.

No point in JB'ing till the update comes out anyway IMO

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
can i not just return it back to the original software so it can be unlocked??? i dont actually care about it being on ios 4 software!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
now my iphone wont turn on! when i plug it into the computer, it beeps twice but doesnt recognise it like before.
any ideas??
thanks

O2 will unlock it for you.

Why f**k about trying to jailbreak it for no reason? Just fill out the unlocking form on the O2 website.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
i didnt realise i would have so many problems, i have sent off the form but i still csnt get my phone to turn on just to get it up and running!

AK

M240i
iOS4 is the only software available now, unless you saved the previous verison (AFAIK) someone else will confirm ;)

It's fucked. But if you keep trying with iTunes and DFU mode you might get lucky. You'll have more chance on a Mac.

The current iOS is all that's ever available from Apple directly, but it's available in our places.