ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I've got a feeling....

Elise 111R
I might be thinking of selling my 111R Elise and going back a rb 182 or any kind of 197 and getting it painted in nibus grey (battle ship grey), coilovers and spacers.

I've kind of had enough of not having the practicalities of a hatch back with not much more power and no where to really make use of the better handling / turn of speed.

So would i be crazy to come back? Head says rb 182 or golf gti of similar year MY55 heart says build something a bit more special in a battle ship grey 197. :evil:

My girlfriend thinks i should be looking at something new i.e. Golf GTD at 25k but tbh i'm not sure i'd want to spend that kind of money again on something which im not completely sure i want.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
depends on your budget-

My choice would be Nimbus R27 with CLimate- 9.75k

RB 182 ( FF only) ~ 40k miles -- 5.5k

I would take the rb for financial reasons & the fact it wont depreciate that much- if youve got the cash buy the r27 & add the splitter & a decent spoiler

S

Elise 111R
hmm yer i think my head might win out on this one and i'll get a sub 5k rb 182 and stick in 1k refreshing the usual stuff that goes wrong post 40k miles and that will give me a smile whilst allowing me to take my bikes out.

281x211.jpg

Iceberg 172
Exactly why I'm still in the 172 tbh... they're perfect cars for having a laugh with on the road. You can use the power / handling abilities.