ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It's unlike me...

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks good, nice to see something different to black and anthracite :D

Agree with doing bullets black. Have you done your toweye blue to match?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice mate, red could have been cooler though! :)

200 FF Storm Grey
Think yours was perfect as it was mate 2bh although win for something different.

Is there nothing behind the fog light surrounds?

182 has now gone!
Looks good Tom,
I wouldnt bother with the bullets etc, its easier to change the colour of the wheels when you decide to, rather than all the other little bits aswell!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Really like that Tom - Sprayed by the Lads next door I presume

Nah, Ollies bodyshop did it, he wanted it doing properly lol ...

People mentioning bullets/badges/other sh1t. Get out :(

They look nice, but ill personally prefer them when they are covered in 3 inches of brake dust & you cant be bothered to clean it off.

This combo makes me want to spray my Turinis pink, just to irritate the Trophy owners club.

182 has now gone!
Nah, Ollies bodyshop did it, he wanted it doing properly lol ...

People mentioning bullets/badges/other sh1t. Get out :(

They look nice, but ill personally prefer them when they are covered in 3 inches of brake dust & you cant be bothered to clean it off.

This combo makes me want to spray my Turinis pink, just to irritate the Trophy owners club.

Do them red and it will look like a giant tomato!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
never understood silly coloured wheels, fine as a race car. Stupid as a road car.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
wheels look awesome, im thinking about spraying my standard wheels olive green for winter dunno why but just a mad thought, mirrors hmmmmm choicey

172 with k-tec sound
mine are done black with racing blue lettering

IMG_0090.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
They're my old ones Austin, Prima Racing wheels

Tom- Car looks great, love the look and will definately get you noticed out on track etc, thought you'd have more JMS stickers on there, will definately be a way of free advertising

F56 MINI Cooper S
I saw one looking VERY similar to this on the road, same colour blue wheels and wing mirrors, and in black obviously.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
They're my old ones Austin, Prima Racing wheels

Tom- Car looks great, love the look and will definately get you noticed out on track etc, thought you'd have more JMS stickers on there, will definately be a way of free advertising
Thrt they were pick, a want some

b/g 182, meg tourer
loved it haw it was before, but it looks good now too. not sure on the wing mirror caps tho.