ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

its sunny and I just clayeded and polished :)

muz

big fat japanese bus
DSC03101.jpg

DSC03100.jpg

well look what the birds bloody did !
DSC03099.jpg

DSC03096.jpg

DSC03094.jpg

sorry but I love it looking this good!!

muz

big fat japanese bus
the piccies don't do it justice at all. Bloody woman took my good camera on holiday so I have to use my phone :(

muz

big fat japanese bus
it will distort any mic I have mate Its very very loud, front end is not in yet so its a bit messy but it will sound the dogs and will be finished for FCS so you can hear it if you are going there

ff 182
what's this" clay" stuff every ones going on about?.and were can i get it from...and how do i ues it...thx

muz

big fat japanese bus
clay is a plastercine like putty that you use with detailing mist, it removes all hte crap from your paint that washing cant - stuff thats embedded, tar, tree sap etc.

Hard work but stunning results.

muz

big fat japanese bus
now thats taking things too far^^^
The front bumper is a mess it is convered in small stone chips I am going to get it painted for FCS if I can sell a couple of things :)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
guid work mzuz. Not usually a fan of non standard alloys, but they are smart. Like the ice also

:approve:

172 coming soon
172 Dave said:
best silver Ph2 ive seen for a long time mate..sweet :)
Standard, apart from a set of 17's?? :dapprove: Fraid not lad..

Definately looks well, due to such a good cleanin and scrubbing that ya gave it tho :approve:

muz

big fat japanese bus
the piccies dont do the car any justice at all, its never been that clean in its life!

addicted to cleaning it now though! Its only doing 5 miles a day now (Frm 140) so I can keep it lookign great!