ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

its here woo hehe

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
the new sub arrived finally today

beautiful peice of erm metal and a hugeeeeeeeeee magnet, cant wait to plug it all in , shame i have no clio atm haha

DSCF0761.gif

DSCF0766.gif

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
plays best at 34hz thats what the box will be tuned to, pretty close to the 33hz ..

tho thats a load of bull

muz

big fat japanese bus
cookin - what you got to amp it?

a decent box for that will take up the full boot!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
1.25 cuft slot ported
tuned to 34 hz

alpine amp, running at 2 ohms will feed it just over 600rms at 14.4 volts

clio 172
wow woopady doooo you car will virbrate congrats lol me and mt mate were working on his car at the weekend and i went and put some music on and he has a sub but then he turned round to me and said WHAT IS THE POINTdont no y i told you thid but there you go

oh god... my neighbours will love you... lol

tbh I'd like some more bass from mine for SQ, but no point really, the stereo will be going in my ghetto ass Rover!

muz

big fat japanese bus
box is a bit small? its a 10 yeah?

nah its about hte recommended size - my old DLS MW12s only need 1cu ft but athen aghain a massive port!

Will sound loverly - espeically if you can stretch to making the box out of birch ply as opposed to 18mm MDF.