ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its been a while...

Weo

Hey all,

It's been a while since i have posted up some pictures on here as Ive mainly been using 197.net but thought i ought to start using CS again as well.

The Car went into Mick (Diamond Motors) for a service, and was having so eibach 20-25mm springs put on at the same time, Mick also did a full brake service and fitted HEL lines whilst he was bleeding the brakes. One of the calipers decided to kick out all the threads when he took a bleed nipple out but Mick ordered a new one direct from France and i wasn't waiting too long without the car, Needless to say Mick did a superb job.

Anyway, i will let the (bad) pictures do the talking.

Cheers for looking!

Will

Stretch.jpg

Last edited:

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Cars lovely, think you should have kept the Rs badge on the boot though IMO.

Weo

Some of the pictures didnt show up, and cant edit post now so here they are
Stretch.jpg

Splitter.jpg

ContrastHigh.jpg

Lowered.jpg

Sideshot.jpg

When is CSS been out the loop too long lol havent looked, is it first weekend in august?

and cheers all :)

Weo

Cars lovely, think you should have kept the Rs badge on the boot though IMO.

I removed it to get a black vinyl one to match the rear carbon badge, but the bond I used went mouldy with all the rain etc and came off when cleaning the car and haven't bonded it back on yet :-S