ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its all black now!!!

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
well sprayed my mirror covers, clio badge and rear diamond gloss black! just got to order the new style renault sport badge now!

S6300128.jpg

S6300127.jpg

S6300126.jpg

S6300125.jpg

?
I dont know why people de-colour-code there wing mirrors. If you do it in black it just looks like a oem poverty spec clio mirrors imho....

Not a fan!

b/g 182, meg tourer
i quite like it actually. dont usually like un-colourcoded mirror covers.
i think it looks well on it tho.

BG182®
I dont mind the wing mirrors really but Its the Clio badge in black I dislike Still a very nice motor indeed.

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Looks ok, i dont like the gap where the renault sport badge goes on the back tho.

Cheers, a few finishing touches and the outside will be finished, time to make a start on the engine then!

i like!

get plates without GB on though, i hate that blue more than i hate john terry...

lose the 182 inside too? u dont need that mate.

i like!

get plates without GB on though, i hate that blue more than i hate john terry...

shall take it off tonight mate as not really liking it at the moment its ruining the colour scheme:rasp:

though you had to have GB on by law?:S by place to get some plain ones? fancyplates?

no not that i know of, just to go abroad to use in place of a GB sticker. as long as u have where it was made small font on it or something you are fine, the blue is rotten.

but yeh, cars lookin pukka dude :D

cheers! will look into some new plates an new style renault sport badge to finish it off! shall take the 182 inside sticker off when I go out lol

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
All looks awesome apart from the mirrors, they looke shite. Love the black theme but the mirrors are too much IMO

TTRS & V50
I Like cc'd mirrors and bullets. Very nice mate. So glad you got rid of those god awful alloys you had on before x2.

So am I mate, I did tell everyone they were only temps as took my 17's off.

DCi 100
You wouldn't think it would have changed so much in such a short period of time, seriously looks the best it ever has.

I photoshopped mine all like that but I can't do it lol, breaks the silver up alot better.

You wouldn't think it would have changed so much in such a short period of time, seriously looks the best it ever has.

I photoshopped mine all like that but I can't do it lol, breaks the silver up alot better.

I know mate, think I finally pulled my finger out:rasp: just a few bits and it'll be finished:cool:

I love it all mate, looks fantastic, well mean. Mirrors are spot on :D

Cheers:approve::D

Cheers guys and to believe it went from this to how it is now since 28th Feb 10

S6300095.jpg

i like!

the 182 inside sticker is gone:rasp: going for a photoshoot with my mate tonight so will have some proper pics up:approve::D