ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITG Replacement Panel Filter for 197

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Where is the best place to get this? I was about to order from K-Tec when I noticed the postage they wanted was eight quid - And one of my pet peaves (mainly from years as an eBayer) is people over charging for post! It's just a random personal principal heh, if there's no where else I'll of course order it from K-Tec (I'm not gonna cut off my nose to spite my face heh!) but if there is other options?

Or perhaps is there any interest for a possible group buy? I'm not sure on the procedure of getting this going on here or how to spread the word - but I don't want to tread on any toes :)

Cheers!

Dan

Let me know if they do you a good deal? Its been a few years since I enquired with them about buying direct but they where quite happy to make one to order for me for my old 1.6 8v aslong as I gave them the measurements, as they didnt make one already.