ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

itg or k&n?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
This has probably been asked before but i searched and itg just brought up just about every thread from this section and k&n brings no results at all!.
Any hoo, i want a panel filter for my c4 but i'm struggling to find a difference between the Itg and the k&n appart from the colour and the price the itg being roughly twice the price. Is it a quality thing will the itg last twice as long or does it actually perform better,

ITB'd MK1
ITG is a foam filter, K&N is a cotton filter. I personally like cotton filters as they actually filter better (IMO) If you want a foam filter, go for a pipercross. They do the same job and are considerably cheaper

172 phII
ITG is a foam filter, K&N is a cotton filter. I personally like cotton filters as they actually filter better (IMO) If you want a foam filter, go for a pipercross. They do the same job and are considerably cheaper

Ive got K&N but AFAIK foam filters are better when it comes to filtering.

If I was you I would not pay double the price for any of them as it is simple not wort it.