ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITG maxogen question

Track 172 Cup
I have one on my 172 cup track car and it was on there when I bought it. My question is the cold air feed I have runs from the fog light up to to the ITG and I have read conflicting views on if its worth having the air feed running up to the filter some say it helps others say it just gets the filter dirty/clogged up quicker and the inlet is in the coldest part of the engine bay on the clio and MOST of the pictures I have seen on google don't have any cold air feed running too them. I was going to move the air feed from the fog light to the front lower grill so I can use the fog surround for some brake ducts. Any ideas? I'm bored so just got me thinking about moving it and what too do, and I still use the car on the road occasionally so cup racer headlight blanks are out of the question for the time being lol (was tempted by the set in the for sale section recently though)

Stu

172 Silver Cup
I'd move it to where you said as that's where it was designed to be. Brake cooling is always good too. Plus I think a cold air feed from fog light isn't as direct as the original, to many 90 degree bends