ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

itg maxogen outer box

Ph1
They dont sell the outer boxes seperate, or didnt used to and getting hold of just the box part, Clio fit, will be just about impossible on the 2nd hand market

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
i managed to get hold of one second hand, just the outer cf box, was off a lotus elise but the box is the same design

didnt come with any brackets or tubing but that didnt bother me as it's fitted to my hybrid

Ph1
Chances are the inlet has a narrower bore than that of a Clio (1.8 VVC engine?) maybe?

I questioned the fit size etc etc when i was in the process of buying mine and ITG said their model spacific, not just the fitting kit.

The box is avaliable on its own as ive been in touch with um on this 1.
Heres their response:

Hi Amanda,

Is it just the airbox and bracket you are after or the entire kit??

We can supply just a bare box (£215.00 + vat), but cannot sell the bracket on its own (it messes up the stock control system).

The complete kit which includes the silicon hose, filter, airbox, bracket,
filter oil and all the nuts and bolts needed costs £329.00 + vat.

Best regards

Andy Jackson

Technical Support Advisor

Induction Technology Group Ltd

Last edited:
  Recaro'd 182
so for an extra £114 you can have a bracket, hose, filter and bolts what a rip off! How hard is the bracket to make?

Not sure how hard it wud be but im sure sum1 on here cud do it easy enough.

So say the filter on its own is £30-£50 dependent on size, bracket say £30 or less if sum1 cud make. Thats a big savin really.