ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

itchy feet time

Clio 172
Had my 172 for 3 years in october and a little undecided what to do next, I've fell out of love with the 172 a little and I always wanted a blue 182 but couldnt quite afford it 3 years ago. Do I trade mine in for a newer lower milage 182 in blue or push myself a bit a get a 197 was thinking I'd get £2-2.5k for mine its a very late 04 plate with 60k on the lock so late that its got cruise control (didn't think the 172s had this?) Decisions decisions!! What are your thoughts guys?

Keep the 172. There's no guarantee a newer/lower mileage 182 won't have the same problems as your 172. Then all you've bought is a more expensive version of your car with uglier wheels.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yup. I ran a 172 Cup for 3 years, then bought a 182. Meh gone within 6 months for a 197. No worth it.