ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITBs

Writen off dci 100
hi all

im trying to gather a bit of info into doing a throttle body conversion before i jump straight in

does anybody know a website i can go to to get some info

cheers cs

Writen off dci 100
im just trying to hold back from talking to the companies as im afraid they'll convince me to buy lol and i can really afford it yet i just want some info on things like

price
is there different ones for different gains
fitting
what else is recomended

stuff like that

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I would say to try and search through both here and google as ITBs are often 'discussed' on here, I would also recommend speaking to Andy at Yozza as Ali said and Sideways Danny from GDi, they are both guys I have spoken to before/been to before and provide sound advice without pushing for a sale ;)

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
always worth calling about yourself for info, speak to everyone and then decide who your happiest taking your car too...

speak to people who have had conversions done before and see what they think..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
TBH, i'd get a set of KW's, AP's better seats and R888, You'll hammer any TB'd car with that combo!

Writen off dci 100
this might actually happen lol iv asked me dad for a lend of the money and he hasn't said no woo hoo ITBs FTW