ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It will be all white on the night! 200 inside!

clio 172 cup
can renault do black door strips and mirrors on the normal 200 or is it just the cup?
looks good mate

Mondeo TDCI 130
Thread title needs changing to : "it will be brown and stiggy on the night", bit like my pants when i hit standing water earlier, 5p, 10p, 5p, 10p, 5p, 10p.

Peddled device
I really didn't like the 200 when it first came out...the front air-dam looking like Rio Ferdinand's lip :S

But l checked this out today and can say that white is the best colour by far.The tailgate spoiler is spot on and the white wheels work really well...black and white with a hint of red this one.White hides that ugly light/bumper/wing line.

Looks great...pictures don't do it justice. :)

But it does need a wash ;)

BMW 330Ci Sport
Looks great Steve. Just get those coilovers bought and it will look the mutts! I'll have to take a closer look next time I pay you a visit! :)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Looks nice, Kev!

Hows the running in going?

Running in has gone out the window, lol!, I am Kev Newsham!:cool:

Sporting a new look, on Black speedlines for the winter, as these were rank already, and bought gaz's H&R'S to put on in the spring with the white rims again!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Love that with the wheels & spoiler - looks mental :)
Should be even better with the H&R's too!

clio rs 200 cup
just ordered the exact same combo of the white on white with the spoiler. done it blind and had friends saying it was going to look bad. been proved wrong that looks awesome.
are you not worried about the h&r's and your warrentee getting voided.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
just ordered the exact same combo of the white on white with the spoiler. done it blind and had friends saying it was going to look bad. been proved wrong that looks awesome.
are you not worried about the h&r's and your warrentee getting voided.

I doubt it very much, he's one half of

www.birchdown.com