ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It all got to much

sport 172
So today I sold my Clio 172 after it all got to much.Started if with brake pistons seized.Then exhaust fell off.Xenon headlight stopped working.Whinning from engine and then loss of water from header tank.I felt the time had come to part with it the Clio 172.Sad day but prob the best thing I could have done.Oh yea one more small thing.engine light flashing and and big misfire which I prob think would be an injector.

Vectra
£700 isn't bad considering the problems and the lost log book, what car you looking at getting now then?

RB182cup&golf gti
You did the right thing, once things start going like that on a car there's no end to it. I had a car like that where I was throwing money at it each month and something else would break. Good luck to the new owner!