ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Issues logging into PSN

Mk4 .:R32
I know I've posted in the COD - black ops thread, but it's not specific to COD so thought I'd start a new thread.

For some reason I've had difficulty logging into the Playstation Network (therefore can't play MP on COD)

I'm connected to a wireless router, but when I attempt to sign in to the PSN it throws up the error code 80710D23 or 80710B23.

I've googled both of these, with no simple answer I tried a couple of things (manually changing the MTU from 1500 to 1492...) also tried resetting my wireless router and re-connecting.

Has anyone got any clues? is it my PS3/PS3 login or my internet?

It's doing my head in. It should be simple

Connect to internet > login into PSN > play online

Mk4 .:R32
Yeah, I checked for updates as well and it said I've got the latest available updates already installed...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea dont worry i was talkin s**t i thought that a message popped up telling me to update it but it was actually asking me to agree to the terms and conditions lol sorry

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I was having trouble last night, someone said there was maintainance work but then they managed to get on. Not home yet but have been having problems for days with mine. Hopefully it will be back on later