ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

isit poss to get a 182 this low??

Mini Cooper S sport
nope i meant walla!!

Of course you did..

Rite so how many people drive the guts out of they'r rs daily, not many... I give mine a good booting now and again but im not diving in to bends at silly mph on a daily basis, I didnt buy a 182 for its handelling and tbh I couldnt give a s**t if it hanndled like a boat, and 90% of it is down to the driver, I dont want to be the muppit who thinks my car runs on rail tracks and then end up stuck to a tree. I wouldnt be driving flat out if it was low, unless on a motor way etc, where I dont think they have to many speed humps do they??

Fantastic logic there, literally LOL.

S4 Avant
Wanting to slam a 182 is a waste. It'll piss you off no end. I've managed to find a happy medium with mine, high enough to get over speed bumps, and chuck around corners.

I'm more concerned with fantastic handling than scraping my exhaust along the ground.

Rusty Cup
Yea i settled thusly, doesnt scrape

DSC00554.jpg