ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this polishing machine any use ?

Not a very good machine mate.

Also, you don't take SRP off. You work SRP in with it being a polish. You take off things like sealents and waxes.

what u put infront of me
the problem is the buffing pad area is to big, you would think bigger the better but its not, i mainly use 3 inch pads to do a whole car, 6inch for bonnet and roof. things like this are only going to end up not being used once or twice, u end up still buffing off by hand and u move on to the likes of the kestrel and G220...but i would say is, if you are going to use it, give the pads and buffing bonnet a good clean out as u dont know what was used on it last time it could have been a cutting compound etc.

Golf TDI
Not a very good machine mate.

Also, you don't take SRP off. You work SRP in with it being a polish. You take off things like sealents and waxes.

alright i wont bother using it , will stick to manual labour ;) thanks for the advice