ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this a good price for a cup

ph1 track weapon
Hi all,

looking at a cup this afternoon, but unsure as to whether this is a good price or not. from owning one previously I reckon its fairly competitively priced, but would like some further opinions

'52' plate
1 owner from new
FRSH
48k miles
Judging by the miles, age and condition I assume the belts will have been done but will confirm when i test drive this afternoon
One small paint touch up on the bonnet, and wheels could probably do with a refurb too, but otherwise excellent condition

car is on sale from a dealer at £5k, comes with a years warranty and all the other usual bits

opinions please

Ed

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Low milage ones are getting hard to find. May be offer 4.5 and go from there?

I paid £4200 back in October for mine on 48k. That came with fsh also

Last edited:
if you're willing to pay 5k id assume you'd be willing to stretch if necessary for the right car, which will cover an 04 ff 182, echoing the above, 5k is too much.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Hi all,

looking at a cup this afternoon, but unsure as to whether this is a good price or not. from owning one previously I reckon its fairly competitively priced, but would like some further opinions

'52' plate
1 owner from new
FRSH
48k miles
Judging by the miles, age and condition I assume the belts will have been done but will confirm when i test drive this afternoon
One small paint touch up on the bonnet, and wheels could probably do with a refurb too, but otherwise excellent condition

car is on sale from a dealer at £5k, comes with a years warranty and all the other usual bits

opinions please

Ed

5k lol- Its very good on paper but with wheels needing a refurb etc thats 4/4.1 top whack-

52 plate as well- Id be looking at 3.75 for that if I were you-

S

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
It does depend though. Yes you can get late 4k 182's but they are mainly dogs. I'd rather pay a bit more for a MINT condition Clio. I've seen peoples 'mint' cars on here at shows, and some are anything but tbh!

R14 CUP
Mine will be up for sale this week and I want 5k for it.

IMO, it's one of the nicest cups around and very tastefully modified.

Check my project thread out.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
theres me thinking i would be happy with 3k for mine 03reg 63000miles cambelts done
Thats the trouble, people on here undervalue cars way too much. Look on the trader, only the scratty ones are 3.5k
;)

it's probably 2k over its insurance valuation, but guess it depends upon just how tidy it is and how much anyone's willing to pay in premium. presumably you're planning on running it for a good while?

ph1 track weapon
decided against it in the end

coatesy, sold my cup 3 months ago with FSH and 67k for £3600

picking up my new ph1 next saturday now! cant wait!