ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this a good headunit?

lg have major reliability issues,where i used to work had no end of returns and lg customer service to you guys is appauling.
fascias not staying on
units stuck off
units stuck on
not searching for stations,list goes on
drop me a pm and ill give you a few units for around the 50 marker

vaux cavalier
You want to spend £40 on a used item which has previously been repaired & comes with a 30 day warranty as a temporary stop gap.....

The Sony unit offered will be more reliable, easier to sell on once your ready to & the seller seems to be known & respected....

No brainer for me mate:banghead:.....I'b buy a Goodmans;) :rofl: :rofl:

Evo 8 MR
Audio wise you want to stick to the likes of Pioneer and Kenwood in terms of head units anyway, there are other good brands but they lack that true quality that the aforementioned offer.

You want to spend £40 on a used item which has previously been repaired & comes with a 30 day warranty as a temporary stop gap.....

The Sony unit offered will be more reliable, easier to sell on once your ready to & the seller seems to be known & respected....

No brainer for me mate:banghead:.....I'b buy a Goodmans;) :rofl: :rofl:

made my day that last bit.lol

Evo 6, E92 320d
I got a pioneer 6900ip (ipod control) for £40 second hand, bargin. Although i wish i'd bout a ministry of sound from argos:( live and learn i suppose.

why would you want a ministry of sound?!or are you jesting?

rosskerr what you looking for?ipod control for original radio?

matt

clio 16v
thats what i thought haha

no mate.. for a jvc pdr451 ( iirc the model )
when my ipod connects it says connected with like a jvc logo.
yet my h-u says it isnt.. got on the phone to jvc and they say its the itouchs firmware... any way around it?

new apple stuff is gay,its hit and miss as to whether theywork depending upon software version
have you updated since youve had it?
if so backup all your songs onto your pc,reset your unit to factory settings with older software and try that,if you havent updated it,do it.
all the new applie ipods are being more and more of a pain as they change the design