ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IS THIS A 172 CUP REAR WHEEL BEARING ?

172 Cup
Hi all, before I start I just need a little reassurance that this is the correct rear bearing for a 2002 172 Cup as Haynes isn't a lot of help :mad: only showing the drum setup.
It measures 52 o/d x 25 i/d x 37 wide.

DSCF0468.jpg

DSCF0467.jpg

DSCF0466.jpg

172 Cup
Thanks for the replies guys, the old bearing can off fairly easily to reveal no spacer :eek: it was Sunday and my friend needed his four poster clear for Monday so I fitted the bearing without the spacer reckoning a twin taper roller could handle the 70 odd miles 'till the next Sunday when I'd fit the spacer, didn't quite work out like that, after a week of very sensible driving the bearing is stuck fast, we bent 2 wheel bolts using the slide hammer which moved it maybe 1mm so without another bearing available we called it a day:( ....so this Sunday hopefully, HEAT & HYDRAULICS could be involved..:evil: