ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is there a jc5 gearbox ratio list/ graph anywhere ?

HBT 172 Cup
i have an excel spreadhseet that shows graphs and gear ratio's, speeds e.t.c and comparisons of a lot of JC gearboxes (ALL credit to matteh449 for producing it). I can sent it to you if you want.

Yanoo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Williams
If you are looking for a Reault JB & JC (and other Renault gearbox ratio list), download my Renault gearboxes software:

rgbx_11_1.jpg

There are 864 Renault gearboxes in the software's database. Here is a quick translation:

Main page:

Alapjárati motorfordulat: Idle speed
Legnagyobb motorfordulat: Max. engine speed
Kerékméret: Wheel size
Váltó kiválasztása: Gearbox selection
Gyorskeresés: Fast search
Számolás: Apply
Megnyitás: Open
Törlés: Delete
Egyedi áttétel: Custom ratio
Súgó: Help
Végáttétel: Final drive

Results page:
Névleges keréksugár: Rated wheel radius
Dinamikus keréksugár: Dinamic wheel radius (the software considers the dinamic tyre deflection)
Nyomatékmódosítás: Torque Conversion
Áttétel: Gear ratio (TC=1/gear ratio)
Össznyomatékmódosítás: Total Torque Conversion (current TC * Final drive)
Legnagyobb sebesség: Top speed (limited by the max engine speed), expressed in kph
Differenciállmű: Final drive

Mentés: Save
Megnyitás: Open
Törlés: Delete
NYomtatás: Print

Opciók: Options
Beállítások: Setup
Módosít: Modify
Újraszámol: Recalculate

Important: it's a ratio calculator, not a top speed calculator! The calculated top speed (expressed in kph) in each gear based on the gear ratio, dinamic wheel radius and engine speed. The top speed in real life may be different, particularly in higher gears. If you have any questions, just ask!