ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is the much weight difference between FF rear seats and trophy rear seats?

Trophy #392
Has anyone got any figures on weight of both of these? Hate the rear seats you get in the trophy, I want to put the ff ones in but don't want to add alot of weight. Tbh the trophy seats are light, worrying the ff ones are gonna be alot heavier.... Any info?

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
About the difference of leaving the house with or without one in the chamber. Do it, look so much better.

Trophy #392
Yh the weight difference does bother me alot, of course it does. Anyway bin and got some and fitted them already, use were right, not much difference in weight. Looks sooo much better! Thanks for the help :)

172 Cup
There wont be much in it in terms of weight but dont forget to keep the standard trophy bench for when the time comes to sell the car as chances are that new buyers will want a trophy as near to standard as possible ;)

You'd see more of a difference having an enormous s**t before going out for a drive than you will between the seats. They're identical apart from the covers.

williams and trophy
yeah the trophy seats are shite compared to the 1/2 leather ones. fortunately mine came with both ;)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
The only thing that annoys me is the fact the 1*2 leather is more blue than black so they look a little odd

DB.

BMW 440i
LOL at the weight difference bothering you.

Like it makes much of a difference, nor are you a professional F1 driver. Grow up

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
M-TMPB165GSD.jpg

DB.

BMW 440i
Hardly, if you asked me in person about the difference of weight in two different material rear benches for a road car, id probably be ruder and ask 'Why the f*ck does it matter'.

It doesn't, what do you think it's going to do, shave 0.01 of a second of 10 laps of Bedford? Shave 0.0001 off your 0-60 traffic light grand prix time?