ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is my H02 getting a bit lazy on idle?

Thought it smelt to be running a bit rich when idling, no diag codes to suggest a fault but seems a little slow when switching. Anyone who has experience with the o2 data quick feedback would be ace :) I do have a spare bosch but cba to crawl under the car unless its actually necessary.

tickover begins at the beginning of the graph more or less probably at the richest point.

Screenshot_2013-06-17-17-46-29_zps19479b1e.png

left it a while in my drive and this was result.

Screenshot_2013-06-17-17-51-49_zps81228702.png

Driving at 2000RPM ish below, looks ok to me.

Screenshot_2013-06-17-17-42-46_zps078ac843.png

Update for anyone else who may come across.

Changed the Lambda anyway last night. cant tell any difference driving but on idle the fluctuations are stronger and more frequent. Also with the old probe it would sometimes flatline for periods of time.

Hardest part about the job was the f*cking plug above the subframe GOD AWFUL DESIGN. no room for 2 hands but you can eventually struggle with one I was expecting it to be seized in but it came out no dramas.