ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it a defect. 04 clio problem

Shhh

Rear window heater lines across the glass has started too discolour / breakup. Looks like the copper element has started to breakdown, and in the future will cause the window to stop working eventually.

This could not be a defect, but do i have cause to get it replaced under warranty. Im sure they would kick up a stink about this as its only a discolouration and not a defect.

i thought this was happening to mine....

i just cleaned the inside of the rear window...(which ive never done with any car ive had)

i will check tomorow to see if the glass itself is discoloured..

Shhh

I noticed after i cleaned the rear window on the outside and inside. Its never been cleaned since having the car, so i thought it was unusual that the heater lines should discolour.

Ill try take a picture tho, it did not happen on me old clio, so why should it happen too this one.

Maybe able to consult autoglass etc for advice. I see that if its like this now, whats it going to be like when the warranty runs out.