ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IRC client?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Been using mIRC/NNScript for years but it's so out of date now and support has long gone... I like /sysinfo kind of stuff. Anything more modern and free that I can use on Windows 10?

Stick to mirc tbh. Used to use it myself. Great program. Had some good times scripting mirc on old msnchat days.

Nothing comes close imo

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
What channels do you guys use? Must admit I don't use it much anymore, and don't miss it... but have 'friends' I've been speaking to on there for 14 years! So have to check in every now and then lol.

Do you all pay for it? I must admit I've usually cracked it in the past but torrents are such bullshit these days, maybe I should just pay up.

What channels do you guys use? Must admit I don't use it much anymore, and don't miss it... but have 'friends' I've been speaking to on there for 14 years! So have to check in every now and then lol.

Do you all pay for it? I must admit I've usually cracked it in the past but torrents are such bullshit these days, maybe I should just pay up.

I'm on freenode, and no don't pay for it.

I'm in a ton of crypto coin channels, and then multirotor/rc stuff too. All boring stuff sorry :p

997.1, Caddy, e208
Used it for a load of Xbox 360 reversing channels on efnet, now I just reside in 2, one 360 related but very few of the team in there & one where I found the legend that is @willcrook

Not sure how long he's frequented the channel, it came out after a couple of years he was a member here too.

Still have a small wraith botnet in case I need to protect a channel.