ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod Sub-folders

Clio MK2 (1.2)
is it possible to simple store music in sub-folders ?

as my music is all mixed up and not in correct Genres, cant just click genres etc as some just dont have any :rolleyes:

so really i want to be able to create:

-R&B
-Scouse
-Dance
-Chillout

those are the folders i want to do, so then i can browse without coming across dance when tuned in to R&B,

Is it possible?

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
the only way i know of sorting songs into 6-7 genres is on itunes, go through every song and manually type in the genre, which is a pain in the neck tbh. I just did about 2 thousand songs over about 2 weeks, if theres an easier way im gonna be well pissed.
hope this is what u wanted?

57 Clio Campus Sport
the only way i know of sorting songs into 6-7 genres is on itunes, go through every song and manually type in the genre, which is a pain in the neck tbh. I just did about 2 thousand songs over about 2 weeks, if theres an easier way im gonna be well pissed.
hope this is what u wanted?

You could highlight all the songs in a certain genre and right click and edit all of them at once to have the same genre