ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod Nano Question?

I have a ipod nano that can take video, but I can not get the video from the ipod onto the computer? can any one help?

BMW E30 325iiiiii
u need to convert the video to mp4, or so they are played by quicktime then put them in itunes...et voila.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Open iTunes. Then: edit - preferences - advanced.

It will tell you where the folder is.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Click on the video tab in iTunes and they should be there. Then you can right click show file/show in explorer or something

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The video tab is available on your iTunes screen.

Click on your Nano's bar in the sidebar.

Then click Video.

late 2003 172cup
these new nano's (5th gen) are a big pain in the ring piece. i have to install my itunes everytime i plug it in, as it always say "an ipod has been detected..............blah blah!" and wont show in my itunes. it wont charge on my alpine ipod headunit, it wont charge on my usb plug charger. only on the pc or a usb on the wii! but apart from that its a good bit of kit! lol

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Connect ipod, go to My Computer, double click ipod, DCIM folder, 000APPLE, should be in folder.

Don't know where it is using itunes software though

:)