ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod location

Clio 182
Evening all.

When my harness adaptor turns up I'll be chucking my Kenwood HU in my 182. Now, where does everyone keep their iPods in there car as I can't see anywhere half decent? In my Integra I just fed wire through into the glovebox and kept in there, but this one has me lost!

Pictures would be orgasmic!

Cheers boys and girls.

182 Cup
I have the cable comin out into the cup holder area and keep the iPod down there, iPod is controlled through my stereo so don't need to fiddle with iPod so it stays down there.

Z4
interior2.jpg

Glovebox... easy as peas

Clio 182
How did you feed the wire into your glove box? As far as I could see it was one moulded piece, unless you've drilled into it?

Accord 2.4
Ive put mine in the glovebox,

where the light is i took it out and filed down through the plastic allowing a small hole for the wire to go through then put the light back in

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The usb connector from my Kenwood HU goes straight into the glovebox,
no cutting or drilling needed as the front of the glovebox isn't the tightest fit,
so the wire just feeds through the gap between the lid/door and the box itself.