ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod Connector

R27, Deep Black
Is there a part from renault or a way i can connect a stereo jack cable into the back of the standard head unit (197)

Edit: I have red about the Tunepoint. Any other ways because its a bit expensive at the moment.

Thanks.

Black Gold 182 FF
The 197 I fitted one to had the same head unit as my photos, I think that some other people from here with the different Renault head unit (multi CD one maybe) have fitted them ok.

Maybe you could try the enable AUX bit in the instructions, if that works then there is a very good chance that the head unit has the right connector on the back.

R27, Deep Black
Thanks! I just found out after some searched and advice that it shall work! So i will be looking into this next week!

LY R27
i thought i would highjack this thread as it has a similar title to the one i was going to put.

right question: the aux/ipod connector unit that is in my glovebox has all the nesscasary cable to connect a generic mp3 player/ipod, BUT can i connect a sony walkman (mp3) to it but not through a 3.5mm cable jack?

Thanks in advance.

LY R27
it does, i checked there website. but 229quids for only 32GB when i can get an ipod classic with 120GB for 160(ish) quids.....on contest sorry Sony.