ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone purchase for vodafone...

Monaco 172
I'm on vodafone now & ignoring the fact vodafone are getting iphone in jan, as im not due an upgrade till...2011

if i was to purchase an iphone, what way would that work?

would there be o2 branding all over it or where do you get it unlocked etc

and will the 3g work with it in the same way it does on 02 as i have an unlimited package for internet.

cheers

AK

M240i
iPhones aren't branded

o2 are officially unlocking them for £15 i think it is.

Everything will work as normal once the settings are in

You will need to Jailbreak the phone, then unlock it. I currently run a 3G on Voda. No problems. Do a search in this section for Jailbreaking. Guides are about.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Just buy one from vodaphone when they come out in jan, also i'm sure you can unlock the iPhones on 02s website anyway.

Monaco 53/468
if you buy the phone seperately (pay as you go for example) as I did, then you will need to jailbreak the phone and unlock it. Im using my 3G on Three networka dn all functions work fine. No branding on iPhones anyway mate so it wont have o all over it

Monaco 172
thanks,

ive read now people saying they need jail broken first, and others saying they just need unlocked as they are both different!

People posting stuff they 'think' instead of posting what's true.

You can buy it and jailbreak/unlock it. But I'd wait.