ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone Panorama shots

Took this before, kinda like it.
ebahuhah.jpg

Urgh, quality is awful!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Its quite a tight run ship up there tbh, UPN is an entirely different affair lol

Looks in good nick in the photos.

I despair when you see places that are a mess, why anyone would trust someone to work for them when they can't even manage their shed, is beyond me.

dk

911 GTS Cab
had this feature on my sony p&s for years, its works well, just like the iPhone now i guess, i always presumed it just used the video feature to do it rather than stitching photos together, which is why the resolution is less.

had this feature on my sony p&s for years, its works well, just like the iPhone now i guess, i always presumed it just used the video feature to do it rather than stitching photos together, which is why the resolution is less.

The resolution isn't less at all. It is full photo quality.

Well it is at least on mine, when I checked them in photoshop :)

dk

911 GTS Cab
The resolution isn't less at all. It is full photo quality.

Well it is at least on mine, when I checked them in photoshop :)
not when i checked the same, if i do a normal photo its 3200 pixels high, if i do a panoramic its 1800 pixels high, definitely a lower res, obviously they are wider, but thats the obvious bit.

not when i checked the same, if i do a normal photo its 3200 pixels high, if i do a panoramic its 1800 pixels high, definitely a lower res, obviously they are wider, but thats the obvious bit.

I just did one. Pano = 2590px height, normal = 3264px.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i think the pano must depend on how horizontal and straight you do it as the more its moved around i guess the more you lose as it tries to make a complete picture.

i think the pano must depend on how horizontal and straight you do it as the more its moved around i guess the more you lose as it tries to make a complete picture.

Yeh I think you're right. You can see the picture cropping as you move if you're not straight.

Ph1 ITB'd 172
I went to the United v Newcastle game last night, not the best photos but I tried a couple..

iPhonePanorama1.jpg

iPhonePanorama2.jpg

iPhonePanorama3.jpg