ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone on T-mobile - Orange - or O2?

Mr2 Roadster
T-mobile will give me one for £125 on a £35 a month 600 mins, 1200 text and it will be factory unlocked from Italy. Data is never questioned.

O2 packages are well know but I believe their service to be the worst on 3G. The phone would be £85.

Orange is supposed to be the best but the data is limited to 750MB, do they enforce it? I could get it on business for £46 with 1200 mins and unlimited texts. The phone would be free.

Stick with what you know, Nick.

Although I'm sure Tom said Orange do a business tariff that is unlimited everything..

T-Mobile is the only network that won't charge you if you go outside of your 1GB afaik. (this may have changed with orange and the iPhone deal but its unlikely)

If you are using it to watch TV etc then you would be better sticking with Tmob as you know your not gonna get a bill through the door for a couple of hundred quid for just using the net. Just remember that its on a fair use policy with tmob so if you go outside the 1gb allowance they give you (they may well put you on the 3GB package that they use for the G1/G2 which wont cost you anymore) they may restrict your access during peak hours down to GPRS (dialup speeds between 4pm - 11pm iirc)

Just to let you know you have been passed onto a special team to keep your account at tmob (only the top level of customers get this) so they may well be able to do the phone a little cheaper if you um and ah it a little with them over the phone but of course you didnt hear that from me ;)

Mr2 Roadster
T-Mobile is the only network that won't charge you if you go outside of your 1GB afaik. (this may have changed with orange and the iPhone deal but its unlikely)

If you are using it to watch TV etc then you would be better sticking with Tmob as you know your not gonna get a bill through the door for a couple of hundred quid for just using the net. Just remember that its on a fair use policy with tmob so if you go outside the 1gb allowance they give you (they may well put you on the 3GB package that they use for the G1/G2 which wont cost you anymore) they may restrict your access during peak hours down to GPRS (dialup speeds between 4pm - 11pm iirc)

Just to let you know you have been passed onto a special team to keep your account at tmob (only the top level of customers get this) so they may well be able to do the phone a little cheaper if you um and ah it a little with them over the phone but of course you didnt hear that from me ;)

I've played along but I think I'll go with their deal as I'm all customer serviced out but thank you very much!

172, Tiguan
I'm due for renewal with TMob in the next month. I'll be hoping for a deal similar to what you've been offered Nick, or i'm off elsewhere.

Its encouraging to hear they are offering it.

172, Tiguan
I'm paying £50 a month and have been with them 10 years.

They owe me.

Plus i've had this HTC sh!t for 18 months, they REALLY owe me!

Lol. The chances of you getting the same deal as Nick are slim to none.

More chance of your plane landing on the moon this weekend.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Stranger things have happened. You'll have to pay more than you do now.

Amigo.

172, Tiguan
Well I don't understand why not if i'm paying that much a month, but we'll see.

Alternatively i'm going to straight ask them what's there most valuable phone on ebay at the moment.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You aren't top level.

RE; Asking them the ebay question, please tape that.

172, Tiguan
Bothered about that!!!!

I'll just go elsewhere and pay less than £50 a month that I am now then!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Exactly. Hence why im with O2 now.

They couldn't offer me a 3GS six months ago. And giving me one now is 6 months too late.

Renaultsport 220T
£50 a month? WTF are you using all your minutes and txts on?

[YOUTUBE]x0I6mhZ5wMw&feature=player_embedded#[/YOUTUBE]

Barge
£50 a month? WTF are you using all your minutes and txts on?

[youtube]x0I6mhZ5wMw&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube]

Afff.f**king.Plimsole.

I LOL'd hard!!! Can't beat a bit of Barry. Potentially only with Stevie Wonder. I wonder who'd win in a fight between those two... Dan, can you ask AQA?

Mr2 Roadster
I'm due for renewal with TMob in the next month. I'll be hoping for a deal similar to what you've been offered Nick, or i'm off elsewhere.

Its encouraging to hear they are offering it.

You'll get it! :approve:

I can advise! ;)

mk5 fiesta zetec s
i have got it on o2 for the 34.26 pound a month fee. if i have unlimited uk data and wi-fi. then can i use the internet all day and not be charged?

172, Tiguan
T-Mobile Combi 30+ thing, and the Phone for 185. 18 months.

I could've got the phone quite a bit cheaper but they wanted 24 months.

Called 150 and went through to cancellation/retention team. Spurred on by Miss iNeed.

(or iFlu)

Lol @ spurred on. You great big sheep. Think of the slating you gave all of us superior ones at various events when you out numbered!

You still should have waited btw ;)

172, Tiguan
Nah, i'll sell it in 6 months if the new one is any good, and lets face it, I'll get to try it on the day of release!! ;)

I know Dan, she's just reminded me I now have a cnuts phone and a cnuts coat.

As Sir T.Benton Esq would say: Oooooooooooooooh Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

172, Tiguan
Waiting for their supplier to call back on Monday before i choose.

Might go for black.. ;)