ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone on Orange

Golf GTD Mk7
Who went for this option? Is the internet restriction of 750mb not enough for general use?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Yep, never gone over it. Had 500mb on my old plan too and never went over that. Use it a fair bit too at work for browsing/youtube/streaming radio.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Orange iphone support is also very impressive.

Had to ring about an account query today and I got straight through, no queues and a british person on the phone that could help with anything. Pretty sure it is an iphone only department, although i think o2 also do this.

Golf GTD Mk7
booo, too late for maths. Is it going to be a good wait, or is it going to be about as different as the 3gs was to the 3g/2g models?

booo, too late for maths. Is it going to be a good wait, or is it going to be about as different as the 3gs was to the 3g/2g models?

There is no news whatsoever and anything you do read will just be something someone thought up in their bedroom and posted online..

Upgrading now, as I want something that I don't have to unlock i.e. slow down + lack of updates and I want a 3GS. I have another contract with Voda anyway, so will just save the March upgrade on that one to coincide with the 4G.

Roll on the 14th.

ITB BG 182
Well when the new one comes out ill get one of the 3GS ones as they should be ever so slightly cheaper then surly?

Golf GTD Mk7
Staying with o2. Rang them up tonight as I was all set to get orange. They offered me the 32g on a £35 contract over 34months. Phone cost me £60 and they extended the warranty on the phone to 24month from 12. 600min/500text and unlimited internet. Thought it was a good deal, so took them up on it :approve: should get it tuesday :D

Just need to get a good case for it now so I don't scratch it. Been looking at the incase one that apple do, but £25 seems a bit steep. Any ideas?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Surely thats a 24 month contract, doubt the phone will be working in 34 months :rasp:

So instead of paying £89 for the phone and £35 a month for 18months, you thought it would be better to pay £60 for the phone and £35 a month for 24months?

You've paid an extra £210 in monthly rental to save £30..

Golf GTD Mk7
So instead of paying £89 for the phone and £35 a month for 18months, you thought it would be better to pay £60 for the phone and £35 a month for 24months?

You've paid an extra £210 in monthly rental to save £30..

where can you get that deal? orange offered me the 16gb one on a 24 month contract at £35 pm and 89quid for the phone.

Golf GTD Mk7
I see what you're saying. First time I've taken a 2 year deal. Phone better be worth it ;) Was going to do the tesco deal and pay 330quid for the phone on a 12 month, but don't have the funds to do that at the mo, so this was the next best thing :)