ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone lost jailbrake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  S2 106 GTI
Good evening, just connected my iphone to mac and left it while I went to have tea etc... came back to find the iphone has rebooted and now is in standard from :dapprove:

It looks like the newest software has downloaded!

how do I get it back again?! I have got Blackrain on my mac but when I connect and 'make it rain' nothing happens

Rich

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
3.1.3 unjailbreakable...

lies!

You need the latest version of PwnageTool, which jailbreaks no problem at all.

Unlocking is a different story though, if your modem version is 05.11.07 then you can download fuzzyband from Cydia which downgrades your baseband back to 04.26.08 unlocking it. Anything higher and you're screwed.

S2 106 GTI
I am just on orange iphone 3gs, I have just found out that 3.1.3 has just come out lol.

Can I go back to the original setting I had? 3.1.2??

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
You can downgrade to whatever you were on before, but it's not worth it mate. You've lost all your settings and jailbroken apps as it is so cut your loss and just jailbreak 3.1.3 using PwnageTool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMmRKVShWCI

edit: Actually, read up a bit more on it, as apparently it requires the older 3GS with the older bootrom. You don't really have anything to lose at this point mind you.

S2 106 GTI
Hmmmm I am no expert on any of this! have relied on a mate to do it all for me lol

But might have a go for myself if its easy enough! can/could I bugger it up

S2 106 GTI
Bit gutted I lost everything!!! will have to wait now until they come out with the new jailbrake

Titanium 182
Yup I got a new iphone through insurance and they upgraded me to 3gs, can't jailbreak now. Wish they would hurry up and make it easy :rasp:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
So many warnings NOT do do what you have done.

Quite alot of rubbish in here too.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.