ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone deals

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Free interweb and mail with nearly all voda contracts these days mate.

Are you O2. My missus contract is up in 1 month and she's looking for the best deal.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fair point mate, I did say this and the new one is out soon.

Out of date phone and still 18 month left to run! No ta either.

Fair point mate, I did say this and the new one is out soon.

Out of date phone and still 18 month left to run! No ta either.

Yeah. I bought my 3G on payg and stuck my contract sim in it. When that runs out I will go payg.

Then when the new iphone is out, buy that on payg.

If you took out an 18 month contract, you could always sell the phone and buy the new one?

DC5
I am also going to wait for the new one before getting my FIRST iPhone and will buy it PayG . Been wanting one for ages, but the deal o2 offered on a BB was too good to say no to, now I wish I had.

My mate can get the same / slightly better tarrifs than that website for anyone looking to get one. Go to:

http://www.coretelecoms.co.uk/tariff-check

Example offer that I think is good - Free 16GB 1200 minutes, 200 texts, unlimited net for £40 a month. That's on Orange. He has today also become an official dealer for o2 too, so waiting to see what decent offers he can do with them as I prefer o2.

I am also going to wait for the new one before getting my FIRST iPhone and will buy it PayG . Been wanting one for ages, but the deal o2 offered on a BB was too good to say no to, now I wish I had.

My mate can get the same / slightly better tarrifs than that website for anyone looking to get one. Go to:

http://www.coretelecoms.co.uk/tariff-check

Example offer that I think is good - Free 16GB 1200 minutes, 200 texts, unlimited net for £40 a month. That's on Orange. He has today also become an official dealer for o2 too, so waiting to see what decent offers he can do with them as I prefer o2.

200 texts isn't enough.

DC5
That's just an example, I think he tailors the tarrif to your needs if you fill in your details on the link. But I was on about a free phone for £40 a month being good. I believe you can have unlimited texts for another £6 with Orange. I am hoping the o2 deals will be better again.

o2's iphone tariffs aren't very good tbh.

I think you're better off getting a normal tariff, but unsure if they'll let you if you take an iphone out on contract?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
None of the iphone tarrifs are any good (Unless you try to get a similar tarrif on a similar phone)

DC5
The tarrifs he will be able to offer should be better than the ones they offer online, his Orange ones are better than you can get direct from Orange online.

You can't get an iPhone on a 'normal' tarrif from o2, you need to take one of their iPhone tarrifs.... I tried. Which is when they offered me a tarrif that included unlimited everything for £20 a month if I had a BB. So I took it. So when the new iPhone comes out I am going to get a PayG one and keep my current £20 tarrif. Think I may need to add a bolt on, but £27 is still better than any other tarrif available at the min.

DC5
I don't think the minutes were classed as unlimited, but to me they were as it was more than I'd ever use.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Little experiment for you guys to try.

I want a HD2 (Closest thing to an iPhone) on o2 online with a minimum of 1200 minutes unlimited data and unlimited wifi (not bothered about texts as i dont text often because i have unlimited data to IM with)

Whats the best deal you can get me?

DC5
Little experiment for you guys to try.

I want a HD2 (Closest thing to an iPhone) on o2 online with a minimum of 1200 minutes unlimited data and unlimited wifi (not bothered about texts as i dont text often because i have unlimited data to IM with)

Whats the best deal you can get me?

I will ask my mate to check it out for you. As said he only got his o2 dealer code today, so may be a couple of days before he starts getting the decent tarrif details. Alternatively fill in the tariff check on the link above and enter your details and he'll get back to you direct, but I will give him a text now.

Can't see it being possible online;

Your Package

Your phone / Change
HTC_HD2_thumb.png

HTC HD2

FREE

Your tariff / Change
Online 45
18 months contract
1000 texts / 1200 mins
Includes Unlimited Web Bolt On
£45.00

No extras added
Monthly cost
£45.00

One-off cost
free

No unlimited Wifi.

DC5
I've told my mate I put a link to his website on here, and he said if anyone fills in the tariff check for a quote on an iPhone or any other handset to put my name in the comment box (Matt Berrey) and he will ensure he does you the best deal he can - http://www.coretelecoms.co.uk/tariff-check

Tom - he is going to email me details about the HD2, but at the minute says he can only get in on Voda. Although that may change now that he is an official o2 dealer.

megane/clio
I've told my mate I put a link to his website on here, and he said if anyone fills in the tariff check for a quote on an iPhone or any other handset to put my name in the comment box (Matt Berrey) and he will ensure he does you the best deal he can - http://www.coretelecoms.co.uk/tariff-check

Tom - he is going to email me details about the HD2, but at the minute says he can only get in on Voda. Although that may change now that he is an official o2 dealer.

asked for a price today but as he only supplies business contracts its no good for me :(

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
would it be best to buy the hd2 offline, get a simplicity plus bolt ons to get desired tarriff? get the 12month simplicity to make it cheaper?