ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone bumper - charging

Rav4
Hi,

Just got my bumper through today.

I cannot charge the iphone with the standard iphone charger, doesn't quite reach in.

Need to take it out the case, to charge it.

Anyone else finding this?

G.

(apologies if mentioned somewhere else, however, there are so many posts on the iphone :S)

1.8 Civic EX
I said this ages ago about the bumper. It's the reason why I took mine off. The earphones don't quite plug in far enough either.

I think it's because the little rubber bit at the very top stretches too easily so it's not quite a snug enough fit

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
as long as your using the charget that came with it n not the older style.. it should fit fine.. if it doesnt make an appointment at the apple store n im sure they will swap it for you

As stated, the newer style USB cables (small 30-pin connector) fit fine, but the older ones don't work with the bumper. I had the same problem, switched the cables over and I've got no issues anymore.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They work fine with the later chargers.

The earlier 30-Pin connectors had a shorter collar, so it won't fit.